G&T Test Prep
Evo’s G&T Test Prep
Our G&T Test Prep program focuses primarily on building the foundational skills needed to comprehend both verbal, and non-verbal information. Through hands-on learning and modern technology, we encourage our students to ‘think outside of the box’ and find rationale within their questions. During the course, our students develop critical thinking skills that allow them to problem solve any questions that arise. Additionally, not all children learn the same, and we acknowledge that everyone absorbs information differently. After a critical assessment of your child, we alter and design a unique curriculum that will allow your child to flourish.
Our program was designed to be engaging, enjoyable, and significant in your child’s learning progress. We promote positive and calm test taking techniques, as well as ways to keep focused. Ultimately, we want to instill a continuous love of ‘brain games’ for your child! Some benefits of our program includes:
- Last year, ALL of our students were qualified into citywide placements. Of those students, 75% scored in the 99 percentile.
- Students displayed more confidence and ease about taking a ‘brain game test’.
- Students were able to refine skills that they lacked in the beginning, showing progress in their way of thinking.
14 group sessions from Sept 11th – through the Fall of 2017
Pricing for the course (14 sessions): $1295 (small group), or $1695 (private class)
- Mondays through Friday- 3:00 pm-4:00 pm *
- Saturdays- 10:00 am-12:00 pm (1 hour each)
- Sundays 11:30 am – 12:30 pm
*Subject to change upon availability of the teacher
|Age Group :||3-5|
|Class Size :||4|